Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - O2 - 15th Sept

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Joe97

Anyone selling Macklemore tickets??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Joe97 wrote: »
    Anyone selling Macklemore tickets??

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to ask/offer ticket sales on gig threads.

Try www.toutless.com or Adverts.ie. Check back on Ticketmaster sporadically because sometimes they release tickets as the weeks go on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Joe97

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to ask/offer ticket sales on gig threads.

Try www.toutless.com or Adverts.ie. Check back on Ticketmaster sporadically because sometimes they release tickets as the weeks go on

Alright thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Rang Ticketmaster this morning and was told it was sold out. Rang again straight away and got 4 standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

Was hoping it would be on in the academy again. I was glad to be at the last one as this will have a different vibe I feel. Last year it was full of proper fans who knew his stuff of old also, this is just gonna be full of young kiddies and skangers I imagine.

Still wouldn't miss it for the world though :pac:

Wait, the artist you like is more popular and thus will have more fans going to see them? And that means they can't possibly be 'proper' fans?

THE HORROR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,617 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rang Ticketmaster this morning and was told it was sold out. Rang again straight away and got 4 standing.

Is a second date now added on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is a second date now added on?

Not yet, if at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Never heard of this guy until my nephew told me he had a ticket. Who? Never heard a mention of his name even...??? I'm getting old...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

peabutler wrote: »
    They were gone by 9.10, was on at 9 but didn't get through, fairly annoying knowing it'll be people who know Thrift Shop and Can't Hold Us who got them ahead of me.

Snobby attitudes like yours piss me off no end, so what that was what introduced a bunch of fans to his music? What difference does it make how people come across something? Do you think you were one of the first ever to hear a Macklemore song? Cause I got news for you chief, some idiot in America made an asshole comment like yours before except he meant you when he said it

Whatever brings people to good music does not bother me in the slightest. The more the merrier and the sooner the Biebers of this world can just **** the **** off

Anyone know when Ticketmaster will start posting out the tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Michellepink

Anyone think Macklemore will add another date???? I really want to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ACBBFG

got mine on friday

ACBBFG wrote: »
    got mine on friday

where did you order,? Phone/internet or a Ticketmaster outlet

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭omicron

2nd date just added, 14th September. On MCD facebook. Tickets 9am Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

omicron wrote: »
    2nd date just added, 14th September. On MCD facebook. Tickets 9am Friday.

This is the best news i will hear all day and its a fecking Saturday night too!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ACBBFG

where did you order,? Phone/internet or a Ticketmaster outlet

Internet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Michellepink

Aw I better get tickets for this gig.....It will in insane!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Any idea on the demand for tickets for the second gig? Just thinking back to last year, Jay-Z and Kanye couldn't sell out the 02 two nights running but would I be right in thinking this is a different kettle of fish due to his massive surge in popularity with the younger set recently.

I've never used o2 presale before, registered today, do they automatically send out the code or do I have to request it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

omicron wrote: »
    I've never used o2 presale before, registered today, do they automatically send out the code or do I have to request it?!

You have to request it.
    You text the keyword to 51020, they text back your code to you then.
    Instructions will be on this page tomorrow morning:
    http://blueroom.o2online.ie/Artists/Macklemore-and-Ryan-Lewis-Second-Date.aspx
    They'll be a link to ticketmaster there tomorrow.

You could chance texting 'Macklemore' to the number now, it might work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

mental now how with one or two hits you can now sell out two nights in 02!

srm23 wrote: »
    mental now how with one or two hits you can now sell out two nights in 02!

Have you listened to The Heist? Brilliant album, certainly more than 'one or two hits'. It's the second most popular album in Ireland on Spotify on the moment, so presumably most people aren't just familiar with Thrift Shop and Can't Hold Us.

Are Priority gone already? Only new to priority and when i enter everything i get not available but its gives multiple reasons as to why and even when i try ANY tickets or best available i get the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

danniemcq wrote: »
    Are Priority gone already? Only new to priority and when i enter everything i get not available but its gives multiple reasons as to why and even when i try ANY tickets or best available i get the same

same here

I got priority standing tickets at 9.01, not sure if there were many available though.

LaVail wrote: »
    same here

dammit, anyone know how many tickets are available for Priority, i suppose if they can sell out the first night priority for the second one would go fairly quick

EDIT password not valid now so must all be gone

dammit, anyone know how many tickets are available for Priority, i suppose if they can sell out the first night priority for the second one would go fairly quick

EDIT password not valid now so must all be gone

did you get an activation code from 02?

Yup, 9 digit code this morning for it

Yup, 9 digit code this morning for it

edit** tickets all gone...thought you didnt have code

• Advertisement

LaVail wrote: »
    edit** tickets all gone...thought you didnt have code

nah i signed up especially for this last night. Oh well Friday it is i guess

Advertisement