Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BERMUDA

Options
  • 29-04-2013 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just been offered a Teaching job in Bermuda. I was wondering if anyone out there has experience of living there? I know the wages are high and so is rent.

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

I worked there from 1993 to 1998 & loved it. As you say salary is high as is cost of living but if you are single you will probably manage to save a fair bit.
    I still check papers online & crime especially gang related stuff appears to have increased, might be worth checking out, main papers are 'royal gazette' which is a daily or the 'Bermuda sun' which was a weekly.
    I'm wouldn't be surprised if expat life is'nt that much different there now, but if I can give you any more info let me know.
    Barry

Advertisement