Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Plaiting hair

• 29-04-2013 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi All,

Don't know if this is the right forum so please move it if not.

Just a quick thing, I have long hair and and when it's wet, its just as easy to plait it (into 1 french braid) then try and dry and style it. It holds perfectly when its wet but as it becomes dry its gets loser and it all starts falling apart. I then have to take it down and do something else with it once its dry!

I've used hair spray on it but don't generally like using that in my hair, is there anything else that people use to hold it all together. I suppose maybe some kind of styling gel would help?

Any help would be appreciated as I tried searching the web for an answer but getting no luck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Comb some medium-hold mousse through it before you plait it. Hairspray is virtually useless on wet hair.

Advertisement