Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Good but Cheap Garden Designers?

• 29-04-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

As per the title, probably just looking for an expert eye and a drawing done, will do the work myself.
    Good but cheap garden designers

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Please send any details to Sgt Pepper via PM. Don't want floods of complaints about people advertising their services for free.
    Cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,834 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

'good' and 'cheap' are often not bedfellows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

What location?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    What location?

Navan, ta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

'good' and 'cheap' are often not bedfellows.

Agree. This goes for all forms of design.

OP, there's a great book called the garden design bible that I got in Eason. They have 40 designs for all different sizes and types of garden with a guide on layouts for planting. If you need a bit of inspiration and don't have a lot of knowledge on planting (like me) this is a great book. Will try and find out author

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Agree. This goes for all forms of design.

OP, there's a great book called the garden design bible that I got in Eason. They have 40 designs for all different sizes and types of garden with a guide on layouts for planting. If you need a bit of inspiration and don't have a lot of knowledge on planting (like me) this is a great book. Will try and find out author

Tim Newbury....;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

paddy147 wrote: »
    Tim Newbury....;):D

10 points! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Library - book on garden design - get your own ideas - draw them out - do the work.
    Can't get much cheaper than that.

Advertisement