Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vitamin shop behind aldi on the glen?

Options
  • 29-04-2013 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if this has closed down? Last few days it looks closed and the shelves are looking pretty bare inside :-/ anyone know anything about this?

H

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

Heathen wrote: »
    Anyone know if this has closed down? Last few days it looks closed and the shelves are looking pretty bare inside :-/ anyone know anything about this?

H
    yes its closed down with few months, just go over to colin in planet fitness he'll look after ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

yes its closed down with few months, just go over to colin in planet fitness he'll look after ya

I wonder did it have anything to do with the EUs new regulations on alternative medicine???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Holland and Barret are in the sq sc, if thats any help, weren't they here in Waterford a few years ago.

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    I wonder did it have anything to do with the EUs new regulations on alternative medicine???
    doubt it very much, they were bit on the expensive side down there!!! if that is the case then ya would see lots more closing down

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Holland and Barret are in the sq sc, if thats any help, weren't they here in Waterford a few years ago.
    don't buy of them rip off also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

I only bought a sack of whey in there a few weeks ago and needed a refill :/ Dang it, finally found a brand that tastes great and works well and the place shuts down!

Is Planet Fitness the place on blackfriars? I'll give them a go so :-)

cheers

H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

They seem to sell the stuff online: http://vitaminshop.ie/eshop_vs/ there's a mobile number for Waterford shop, i'd give them a ring and see can the item be collected in town.

beazee wrote: »
    They seem to sell the stuff online: http://vitaminshop.ie/eshop_vs/ there's a mobile number for Waterford shop, i'd give them a ring and see can the item be collected in town.
    they have a shop in kilkenny as far as i know

I only bought a sack of whey in there a few weeks ago and needed a refill :/ Dang it, finally found a brand that tastes great and works well and the place shuts down!

Is Planet Fitness the place on blackfriars? I'll give them a go so :-)

cheers

H
    yeah thats the place,colin is sound knows his stuff as he a body builder himself

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

Dang it, finally found a brand that tastes great and works well and the place shuts down!

Id say it was the complaints from the smell of yer arse has them shut down.. If you back on the protein ye can stay home! :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement