If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

onkyo 606 daughterboard issue

Options
  • 29-04-2013 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi - I appear to have the daughterboard cap issue ... what's the process to get it repaired?

Thanks!

Tadhg

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Tadhg,

Sorry to hear about that :(

There is a compay in England called Genserve that deal with Onkyo repairs.

Did you take out our extended guarantee with the amp? 

If not we can still have it looked at for you, it will be chargable though.  Check the link below for more info on our repair service:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/service

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2 memorysnap

Hi Tadhg,

Sorry to hear about that

There is a compay in England called Genserve that deal with Onkyo repairs.

Did you take out our extended guarantee with the amp? 

If not we can still have it looked at for you, it will be chargable though.  Check the link below for more info on our repair service:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/service

Let me know what you think.

Chris
    Thanks Chris but the info is geared towards UK Service centers...I heard Genserve don't deal directly with the Republic - is that true? Do I need to bring the amp to your shop? Or do I post it? Or is there a courier service? Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

memorysnap wrote: »
    Thanks Chris but the info is geared towards UK Service centers...I heard Genserve don't deal directly with the Republic - is that true? Do I need to bring the amp to your shop? Or do I post it? Or is there a courier service? Thanks!

Hi again,

I'm not too sure about Genserve dealing with ROI.  General procedure is get the faulty product back to the retailer and then the amp goes back to their service agent from there.

Amp needs to be back here with us.  You can either drop it back up to us, or sent it via post or courier.  Just make sure it's packaged up as best as you can :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cyklo

Mod Comment:

Post snipped - please see Charter, queries here are for Richersounds to answer.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Ritzy,

MM - we will do our best for you on the warranty repair!

Keep you posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 cyklo

My apologies, I was trying to help, unaware of wrongdoing.
    Best Regards

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

@cyklo,

Don't worry about it, no problem, sorry for the abrupt snipping, I was in a hurry !  I realise that it was your first time to post - that kind of advice/discussion etc. is very welcome on the Home Entertainment forums here on Boards.

Cheers,

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.