Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to insert a blank page between each pdf while merging?

Options
  • 29-04-2013 2:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm merging a load of documents into one PDF, but I can't figure out how to insert a blank page between each separate document. I could do it manually I guess, but I'm just wondering if there's any PDF creator program has an option like "Insert blank separator page between documents" or something?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Welcome to boards.

Can you create a blank document and merge that in?

e.g. merge <docA> <blankDoc> <docB>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

There probably is some PDF program which can do this somewhere. However, the qualities and abilities of the many PDF utilities out there are so all over the place making finding the right one for the job largely a matter of luck and perseverance. Unless you are doing hundreds, I'd recommend just doing it manually if you can already.

Advertisement