Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<SNIP> Kitchens

Options
  • 29-04-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently purchased a kitchen island from <SNIP> Kitchens. I paid a cash deposit and I was informed XX would ring the next day to sort out a delivery date. Three weeks went by not a word from <SNIP>. I rang them to enquire about my island, I could not believe they said they never heard of me and that they had lost the receipt of payment, just as we'll I had the proof of my deposit which I kept. For several weeks after, I had nothing but hassle and tireless confrontation with everyone I dealt with at <SNIP> firstly they sent out the wrong island, then the sent out the wrong work top, I rang at least 20 times to try and sort out the problem. i did not get one phone call back from <SNIP> When i rang i would be pawned off speaking from everyone in the company from XX, YY, ZZ, who all work for <SNIP> Kitchens. Everyone of them blaming each other and saying it was the other fellas fault. This company treats its customers with contempt and disrespect, all the staff are very rude, unsympathetic, impolite, and most unprofessional. They are a disgraceful company to deal with,promising everything and delivering nothing, I had to report them to the Consumer Ombudsman of ireland. I wouldn't recommend buying a door knob of this company. Without doubt this was the worst level of service I have had in my entire life

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,459 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Ericward wrote: »
    I had to report them to the Consumer Ombudsman of ireland.

There is no such official in this country with that title. Are you sure you didn't register especially to stick the knife into this company?

First time posters putting up glowing references or damming reports of bad customer service attract deep suspicion amongst boardsies.

Just so you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ericward

coylemj wrote: »
    There is no such official in this country with that title. Are you sure you didn't register especially to stick the knife into this company?

First time posters putting up glowing references or damming reports of bad customer service attract deep suspicion amongst boardsies.

Just so you know.

Sorry I reported <SNIP> kitchens to the National Consumer Agency of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Company name edited out as there is no proof of these accusations.

dudara

Advertisement