Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Summer Show - Pet Dog Show

• 29-04-2013 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Has anyone entered this before? I've never done any kind of dog show before and I'm thinking of entering my two.

http://www.corksummershow.com/petdogs.htm

Jess would probably go in the "dog I would like to take home" category since everyone who meets her loves her :). I'd probably enter Henry in the "any variety gundog" category, but he's not a working gundog. Would that matter?

How do these pet dogs shows usually work? I presume they're a bit less formal than a "professional" show. Do the dogs have to do anything other than behave? :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I would enter Rufus in the "dog I would like to take home", but it would be unfair on the others, as he would win with such an overwhelming majority.

That, and we are on holidays that weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Well that's a relief then! :D :P

Advertisement