Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eVic version 1.3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Another problem with the evic, my laptop cannot detect any software so it wont update, bugger it it's not much use to my vaping habit these days anyway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Another problem with the evic, my laptop cannot detect any software so it wont update, bugger it it's not much use to my vaping habit these days anyway :(

Swap you a SS Vamo for it :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Run as administrator.

superneat wrote: »
    Swap you a SS Vamo for it :P
    Nah thanks Super read a lot of things about the Vamo and not much of it good.
    BTW what you want with an evic?

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Run as administrator.
    Cheers will try that, but still wont be much use to me unless I can hike up the watts beyond 11 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Nah thanks Super read a lot of things about the Vamo and not much of it good.
    BTW what you want with an evic?

I've had two Vamo's and never had a bother! :confused: But I look after my stuff, a bit anal that way I think.

What would I do with an evic? Use it for a week and sell or swap it most likely :P

superneat wrote: »
    What would I do with an evic? Use it for a week and sell or swap it most likely :P
    :eek: :D;)

Advertisement