Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasgowbury 2013, Eagles Rock, Co.Derry

Options
  • 29-04-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭

19th and 20th July

Line-up so far -

The Answer, The Japanese Popstars, ASIWYFA, Jetplane Landing, Axis Of, Little Bear, Axis Of, Ed Zealous, In Their Thousands, More Than Conquerors, Runaway GO, PigsAsPeople, Vanilla Gloom, The Bonnevilles, The Wood Burning Savages, Million Dollar Reload, Trucker Diablo, Pretty Child Backfire, Rosie Carney, Furlo and Robyn G Shiels

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Finalised line-up -

The Answer / Japanese Popstars / And So I Watch You From Afar / Jetplane Landing / Little Bear /Axis Of / Ed Zealous / In Their Thousands / More Than Conquerors / Million Dollar Reload / Trucker Diablo / The Bonnevilles / Runaway GO / PigsAsPeople / Vanilla Gloom / The Wood Burning Savages / Pretty Child Backfire / Furlo / Robyn G Shiels / Rosie Carney / Ryan Vail / The Dead Presidents / Silhouette / Our Krypton Son / The Wonder Villains / VerseChorusVerse / The Clameens / Susie Blue / Those Ghosts / LaFaro / Pocket Billiards / Rams' Pocket Radio / The Hot Sprockets / The Greased Palm / Paddy Nash & The Happy Enchiladas / Orchid Collective / Children Of The Son / Emerald Armada / Alana Henderson / Aces Wild / Hurdles / Wyldling / Rob Murphy / Windings / Don’t Fear The Natives / The Mighty Stef / Paul Casey / The Last Generation / Katharine Philippa / Rural Key Participants / Childrens’ Music Promise Participants / Deep Fried Funk / Radio DJ’s/Club DJ’s and Comedians Mickey Bartlett / Paul Currie / Paddy McDonnell / Digger Browne / Marcus Olaoire / Sean Hegarty / Terry Keyes / Terry McHugh / Phil McEwan

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

It was announced yesterday that this year will be the last one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭demixed

Gutted this is the last year, its always a great festival.
    Roll on next week

demixed wrote: »
    Gutted this is the last year, its always a great festival.
    Roll on next week

I've been going since it started in 2000. It's the best festival I've ever been to and I really look forward to going every year. I'll miss it when it's gone. My band is playing at it this year too - can't wait! Check out 'Don't Fear The Natives' on the Spurs of Rock stage at 4:50pm next Saturday :D

One more sleep! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement