Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reeks ridge walk tues 30th April

Options
  • 29-04-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all,
    I'm in Killarney & hoping to do the reeks ridge walk tomorrow, 30th April, just wondering if by chance anyone else around & fancy doing it together?
    Cheers

Comments

At work looking out at them. Bit of mist around the peaks but should burn off, you may have picked one hell of a day for it. Bring sunblock, and more importantly use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MacG14

Hi Conor, thanks for your reply and the local weather update. Completed the ridge walk yesterday, it was an amazing day and as you say weather was perfect for it. Thanks also for your reply to my query on 'The bone', must give it a try next time i'm in the reeks, hopefuly see you in the mountains sometime soon, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭paulocon2

MacG14 wrote: »
    Hi Conor, thanks for your reply and the local weather update. Completed the ridge walk yesterday, it was an amazing day and as you say weather was perfect for it. Thanks also for your reply to my query on 'The bone', must give it a try next time i'm in the reeks, hopefuly see you in the mountains sometime soon, cheers

Any pics? Look like you got the weather for the walk!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MacG14

sorry no pics at present, will post a few when I get myself organised, yeah weather was fab for it, clouds burnt off by 11am and hardly a breeze

Advertisement