Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City vs West Ham United Tickets

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Andy Carroll , Joe Cole and Kevin Nolan are big names.
    Maybe. But they are ****. People won't go to see them.
    Just hope the Cork supporters behave themselves.
    City supporters won't care enough about the game or Westham for there to be any trouble!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Got my ticket today, should be fun.

Lots of WH fans coming over it seems, both from Dublin and across the water.

Jelle PM me with ticket source please - apart from the crap ticket booth at CC:pac:
    Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Romford on the KUMB message board is arranging a tour for English fans coming over, he'll sort out a pub only for West Ham fans I've read :)

Yeh lots going on there, the "etenders" can be good fun but nuts at the same time
    Cape Clear wrote: »
    About the size of a phone box would do! :D

Don't be a dick, the real United shall attend CC ground, be there or be square..simples

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

They are on ticketmaster. Link on page 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Don't be a dick, the real United shall attend CC ground, be there or be square..simples[/QUOTE]

Don't be so damn precious! A sense of humour wouldn't go astray!:D

What's taxi cost from Montennotte Hotel to Turners cross aprox please?

Anywhere to park around there?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

vicwatson wrote: »

Cheers

Parking is a nightmare in the area, all double yellow lines around the ground.

A taxi from that Hotel would probably set ya back about 25-30 quid I reckon.

You could get a taxi into the City Centre and take a bus out there, stops right outside the ground, not sure the number, it might be the #3

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Parking is a nightmare in the area, all double yellow lines around the ground.

A taxi from that Hotel would probably set ya back about 25-30 quid I reckon.

You could get a taxi into the City Centre and take a bus out there, stops right outside the ground, not sure the number, it might be the #3

25-30 € to travel 4 kilometres (according to Google Maps) :eek: :confused:

Ah come on now. 15 max surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

gimmick wrote: »
    The capacity is approx 7500.

This game will bring in 4-5000 max. Last friendly which was a sell out in TX was Cobh Ramblers Vs a Manyoo XI featuring Roy Keane. Once Keane went off the place emptied within 5 minutes.

The capacity is approx 9,000.

I presume the enquirer is english from the tone of the query. You will be able to get tickets on the day. A lot of fans who go to competitive games don't go to friendlies. I think the last friendly I went to was in the early '90's.

Personally, I think they are pointless. Especially for a LOI club in the middle of a season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Cheers

I would say €12. €15 max - where i used to live for years and still my parents house is half a mile up that road where you are staying and it wouldnt be much more than that.

A former West Ham player called Trevor Brooking used to play for us many many years ago. He wasn't great tbh.

That was when we were in Flower Lodge - I remember one of the games he played in and it was freezing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

25-30 € to travel 4 kilometres (according to Google Maps) :eek: :confused:

Dya know what, I was calculating the route as if you went out the South Link to the ground.

Apologies. :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭thegeezer

Tickets definitely on TM today - just bought two. Me an missus going - love to meet up for a jar or two before game if anyone up for it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/ie

fare should be less then a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

As an avid City fan I always really enjoy these games, a nice break from the competitive footy and new opposition aswell. Im one of a small few though, generally, City fans never turn up for these things. I'd expect it to be 70% West Ham fans with a crowd of about 3500.

Cape Clear wrote: »
    When did the Hammers last play in Ireland do you by any chance know? Thanks

23rd July 2000 and played St Patricks Athletic, "Tricky" or Trevor Sinclair scored the only goal IIRC

CHealy wrote: »
    As an avid City fan I always really enjoy these games, a nice break from the competitive footy and new opposition aswell. Im one of a small few though, generally, City fans never turn up for these things. I'd expect it to be 70% West Ham fans with a crowd of about 3500.

Is it open seating or where will the "away" fans be seated?

WHUFC are flying into Cork tomorrow night

Open seating alright. Team are boarding the coach at Upton Park now. Pics on Twitter a few minutes ago. They are staying at fota island while here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

Is it open seating or where will the "away" fans be seated?

WHUFC are flying into Cork tomorrow night

No away section, well unofficially anyway. As I said, I'm only one of a very small few Cork City fans who go to these things, we have much more important games than a friendly against West Ham. The City team will be a mix of u19's and players who dont normally get a run out on the 1st team.

Hope you enjoy the occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Or a new manager will be the running the rule over his new squad? Lose to Sligo friday, which we will, and I cannot see any way back for Tommy.

Ludo wrote: »
    Open seating alright. Team are boarding the coach at Upton Park now. Pics on Twitter a few minutes ago. They are staying at fota island while here.

Which road/entrance to take into the ground? not familiar with turners cross at all.

• Advertisement

What type of squad on the plane??

Rat, vaz te and ravel Morrison anyway. And the new keeper.

Rat, vaz te and ravel Morrison anyway. And the new keeper.

Like to see new keeper play Sunday, looks the biz

1044822_609185472448006_1232783866_n.jpg

Where are the spots to go eat in town after the game that are family friendly ? Cheers

Milanos or scoozis maybe... Not sure where would be family friendly that late in the evening to be honest depending on what age the kids are.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 graffikaz

Are West Ham fans going out for a few drinks b4 the match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭Paz-CCFC

Video promo of the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Manager Sam Allardyce will be a guest speaker at a special function in Cork on Saturday evening.
    The Hammers boss is sure to be in top form at the event, which is being held ahead of the pre-season meeting with League of Ireland Premier Division side Cork City on Sunday.
    Big Sam will be joined on stage at the SilverSprings Moran Hotel by former Cork Celtic and Cork Hibernians player Carl Davenport and MC Trevor Welch, with guests sure to enjoy an evening full of entertainment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

what that gob****e mr T.W. that twat would no be able to tie his boots up

Advertisement