Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft G&G MP5

• 29-04-2013 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Looking for an cheap and cheerful MP5 preferably G&G
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Have one(1) ASG MP5, rear wired with fixed stock and two(2) metal Hi-Cap mags + 8.4v Battery and Charger for €100 euros

Pics are below and the muzzle energy / power is 0.85 - 0.90J or 295 - 310 FPS with 0.20g BB's

Also, I'm normally in Dublin a couple of days a week, any interest? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Intheface

I was onto a lad about a ump45 but I still might be interested in this, any issues with it at all?

Intheface wrote: »
    I was onto a lad about a ump45 but I still might be interested in this, any issues with it at all?

The only issue I've had is the fire selector, it's a little temperamental and in the process of being improved

Sure, let me know how things go :)

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Have one(1) ASG MP5, rear wired with fixed stock and two(2) metal Hi-Cap mags + 8.4v Battery and Charger for €100 euros

Pics are below and the muzzle energy / power is 0.85 - 0.90J or 295 - 310 FPS with 0.20g BB's

The only issue I've had is the fire selector, it's a little temperamental and in the process of being improved

*Cough :)

*Cough :)

MP5 withdrawn and wishing you all the best :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement