Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honeypark, Monkstown

Options
  • 29-04-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭

I know it's newish but I can't find much info on Honeypark. I looked at a couple of the showhouses and they are lovely but they still seem kind of pricey (475k - 595k) 4-beds and 5-beds. About 50 houses so far and 200 apartments (80 social, 120 affordable).

Any info, local knowledge etc. on it? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Rezident wrote: »
    I know it's newish but I can't find much info on Honeypark. I looked at a couple of the showhouses and they are lovely but they still seem kind of pricey (475k - 595k) 4-beds and 5-beds. About 50 houses so far and 200 apartments (80 social, 120 affordable).

Any info, local knowledge etc. on it? Cheers.

Nice locality, good bus service, local shops near and bigger shops 5 mins by car or bus in any direction. Couple of good pubs 5 mins walk each way. Schools for all genders and levels 15 mins walk.

The main road is busy and traffic could be an issue when the rest of the development is built but all in all a good area to buy into

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Have a friend living there, he says it's lovely and quiet, no hassle in his first year there, and all the Plusses ++ that Larbre mentions,

21/25

Advertisement