Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clay shoot and rifle shoot!!

• 29-04-2013 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi
    I'm new to this so please bare with me. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to advertise a clay pigeon shooting competition and a benchrest rifle competition. We have missed the deadline for the irish shooters digest. I should explain that we are running a charity shoot on the 26th of may in nurney (Harbour house). As we are not shooters ourselves, we admit to being fairly clueless:confused: Any advise on how to advertise this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Facebook, forums...word of mouth. What is the charity for, did you ask Harbour House to put it up on their fb page?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

It sounds as though you are working in conjunction with Harbour House to organise an event to raise funds without it being a Harbour House event?

If so you can post the details of the shoot in our "Upcoming events" thread. Thenon the Monday of the week leading up to the date the mods will move it into the "This Weekends events" thread.

You may also copy the post into a thread of it's own on the target forum so people may discuss it in the lead up the event.

You need to click on the link above, and give details of the shoot, the disciplines, distances to be shot, times, prices, etc. Nothing fancy needed.

If you have trouble with any of it contact a mod and we will be happy to help.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXHUNTER1

You could also stick an add on Donedeal in the Other Sports section only costs €1 for sports related adds.

Advertisement