Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need views on the this video to win a competition!! Facelift - Grease Cover

• 29-04-2013 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭

Hey,

My mates are in a band and are in the middle of a competition it would be helpful if you could have a listen to their cover of The one that I want which comes from the Grease soundtrack.

Here is the video, the competition winner is the band with the most views so please watch at least once:

<Snip>

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

who are you up against? throw up a link, its only fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Moved to Band Promotion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

who are you up against? throw up a link, its only fair

Not sure I just thought I would throw there song up on boards... I am not in the band... Was thinking it would get moved alright :p ... Put it in the other forum as not too many people seem to be visiting Band Promotion ...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Band promotion is for boards users to promote their own bands doing original music, so your thread doesn't belong here either!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement