Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Train Ballymote

Options
  • 30-04-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    Anyone know what is the story with the mini train in Ballymote?
    Will it be running for the summer?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭TheQ47

That train usually runs over Bank Holiday weekends, and during the summer,. most other weekends also. It's weather dependant, though, no point running it if it's raining, I suppose.

I haven't heard anything about it this year yet, but they usually have local advertising prior to running the train. The kids always love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

I don't get the weather thing, we're in the west of Ireland it's rains...a lot :) lived in abroad for awhile the snow in winter never seemed to stop kids events, same with the rain everyone just wore suitable clothing for the weather. A rain jacket from penny's won't do the job!!
    Anyway can't wait to get my little man on the train, missed it paddys weekend. Haven't seen any advertising for it running this bank holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I know they were looking for volunteers to run it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Train is going right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I am curious, What sort of train is is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

dingding wrote: »
    I am curious, What sort of train is is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/magnumlady/3913712738/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Looks great. Fair play to all involved.

Advertisement