Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of Means of Financial Support MYCIC

Options
  • 30-04-2013 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I was sent a message on myCIC account 6 days ago which I haven't seen until now. It says Proof of Means of Financial Support and I have to upload it to the same place I submitted all of my other forms. All of my other friend haven't had this happen to them. I submitted my original forms about 3 weeks ago so this sort of came out of the blue. I am clueless as of what to do and will this delay my LOI from coming? has this happened to anyone else and can anyone lend me a helping hand!? thanks alot :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭PSRJ17191438b

REXY2020 wrote: »
    I was sent a message on myCIC account 6 days ago which I haven't seen until now. It says Proof of Means of Financial Support and I have to upload it to the same place I submitted all of my other forms. All of my other friend haven't had this happen to them. I submitted my original forms about 3 weeks ago so this sort of came out of the blue. I am clueless as of what to do and will this delay my LOI from coming? has this happened to anyone else and can anyone lend me a helping hand!? thanks alot :(
    yeah don't panic you'll be grand , I got asked this all I did was scan a bank statement with proof of funds. I'm with AIB if your wondering. But yeh should be grand if you do that. Good Luck!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 REXY2020

Did you scan your statement for the last 4 months like they asked? :) I am freaking out here :/ thanks for your help

Did you scan your statement for the last 4 months like they asked? :) I am freaking out here :/ thanks for your help
    Yeah, as long as you have the right amount of funds you'll be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Suarez20

Hey, how much is it they are looking you to have? Not heading until October so only starting to save this month, do you need proof of funds when completing stage 2 or is it on arrival say in October?

Suarez20 wrote: »
    Hey, how much is it they are looking you to have? Not heading until October so only starting to save this month, do you need proof of funds when completing stage 2 or is it on arrival say in October?
    Yeah you need a minimum of CAD$ 2,500 so about €1900 but bring more just to be on the safe side.

Well on stage 2 only some people are asked for proof of funds, but when you arrive in Canada you'll have to show proof of funds.

• Advertisement

I transmitted the statement with my fund on it. I couldnt get one for 4 months back though. My final question is will this delay my LOI arriving? Thank for your help Im leaving at the end of the month.

I transmitted the statement with my fund on it. I couldnt get one for 4 months back though. My final question is will this delay my LOI arriving? Thank for your help Im leaving at the end of the month.
    Well all you can do now is wait! Well from my experience I got my POE/LOI letter about 2 days after submitting me proof of funds if that gives ya an idea, but its different for everybody I suppose...

Anyways good luck in Canada! What city you going to?

Yea thats fair enough. Where do you find the LOI when its completed? is it in the myCIC? I am going to Toronto you?!

Yea thats fair enough. Where do you find the LOI when its completed? is it in the myCIC? I am going to Toronto you?!
    The POE/LOI will be in your MyCIC Account in your message box it will be a .pdf and then make sure ya print it out, then you can go to Canada.

I'm heading to Calgary the end of August hopefully still have to book me flights tho. I'm raging I didn't in March when I got me POE :mad:, the prices of them now!

Advertisement