Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My dog takes a shower with me.

• 30-04-2013 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

As said my JRT 1.5 year old will have a shower we me no bother.

I have had a few dogs but never thought of taking them into the shower until I was looking after a dog for my sons friend and the dog rolled on a dead fish and stank so I dragged it into the shower with me to wash it.

With this JRT I have,I just call her in and wash/rinse her no bother bar the fight for the towel. :)

Anyone else try this.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

lol

Well it really is LOL when you read of people that cant figure out how to wash their dogs. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭mister bishi

Dodd wrote: »
    As said my JRT 1.5 year old will have a shower we me no bother.

I have had a few dogs but never thought of taking them into the shower until I was looking after a dog for my sons friend and the dog rolled on a dead fish and stank so I dragged it into the shower with me to wash it.

With this JRT I have,I just call her in and wash/rinse her no bother bar the fight for the towel. :)

Anyone else try this.?

now that aint not right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

ah I think your only codding. I think its mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Every so often my JRT used to appear at the shower door while I was in there and demand entry.

First time she did it I figured I'd let her in (if only to stop the incessant scratching at the shower door) and once a bit of water hit her she'd be out like a shot. Not a bit of it. She loved it.
    From then on about once every two months she'd ask to come in, when I was finished washing I'd give her a quick wash and rinse her off then- like the OP said - it was fight for the towel. I usually lost as if I didn't dry her first she'd head straight for the bed. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Please DONT post any photos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

aonb wrote: »

Who brings a camera into the shower?? :eek:

That's just wrong.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

One of my cats used to hop in with me! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Nothing quite like a pussy in the shower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

yeah, I bring my dog in, when he needs a wash, nice to see I'm not the only mad one :P.
    He doesn't like the shower though and sulks about xd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

well, ahem, my dog loves to jump in the bath and in the shower.. never happened before..
    the first time I was quiet relaxed having a shower... and I see the door opening.. slowly... I was scared... and then was crazy Jago that is able to open all the doors now jumping in the bath!!! Arggghhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

aonb wrote: »

You have given me an idea.

I might record it while wearing t-shirt and shorts and post it just for fun.:)

Advertisement