Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost plus sofa email address

Options
  • 30-04-2013 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone have an email address for cost plus sofa
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Can you not ring them? eMails are the easiest things in the world to ignore, by business or anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Their contact us page on the website is a form to email them.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SeeZee

Thanks I am currently ringing them but I'm getting nowhere with the store managers. I want to use emails because if it end up in court I want a copy of the correspondents. If its not written down it didn't happen.

P.s. info@costplusgroup.com is one email I got for them if anyone is looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It might be better to go down the registered letter route. Emails directed to a standard "info@...." address can easily get buried.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SeeZee

dudara wrote: »
    It might be better to go down the registered letter route. Emails directed to a standard "info@...." address can easily get buried.

Ok. I thought if I end up in the SSC I can show then as proof of what I said and they said. Where as with a registered letter there no record of the contents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Maybe explain your exact issue here and we can guide you better?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

SeeZee wrote: »
    Ok. I thought if I end up in the SSC I can show then as proof of what I said and they said. Where as with a registered letter there no record of the contents

Photocopy your letter if handwritten, or save in a file on your computer. Keep proof of postage to show it was sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 net.lynch

Cost Plus Sofa

Help need advice ordered and paid for a suite of furniture from Cost Plus Sofa Wexford> When it was delivered it was badly damaged so i refused to accept it.

That was 17th April, since then i have requested a full refund as it was an end of line set. I have been consistently lied to by the Manager in Wexford, and the customer service department.

Their reply is that they were each to have contacted me, where they then blame each other. They have given me wrong contact information and my calls were constantly disconnected.

the final straw today, while again in the Wexford store, i told the manager this behaviour was unacceptable, he told me to " get the F_ _ k out of the shop! shocked and horrified to this behaviour, unacceptable

• Registered Users Posts: 3 net.lynch

tried the above email address, just got a failure notice, it dosen't work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

That's why it was suggested you write a letter and send it registered post...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Cost Plus Sofas: Lee

Hi Net Lynch,

I can confirm I have recieved your Email Today. I can assure you I am looking into this matter. Your Refund request has been passed from the store to our head office.

I will look into this matter and revert on Tuesday once I have all the information.

Regards
    Lee

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Anniechat

I too have been unable to send an email, keep getting failure notice. Maybe lee from cost plus can put up a correct email address so we can resolve our issues?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Cost Plus Sofas: Lee

Hi Annie,

You can send Emails to feedback@costplusgroup.com I hope this helps

Thanks

Lee

Hi Annie,

You can send Emails to feedback@costplusgroup.com I hope this helps

Thanks

Lee

Lee,

Thanks for your reply. I actually tried the original email again today and the mail went through. Must have just been a technical glitch. Thanks for getting back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Lee

You should be commended for trying to do a good job here. I have bought from CPS in the past.

But alas, any company who employ a store manager that tells a customer to
    'get the F_ _ k out of the shop' will never have my business ever again.

Lee,

I ordered a couch in September and it was delivered in November, broken. Repair man came out, ordered new part. When new part came it was the wrong one! Again another 6-8 week delivery schedule, it's February at this stage.

Told another part would be ordered, when in the middle of April I still had not heard anything I rang and was told no part was available and I would more than likely be told to choose a replacement.

Was formally told to choose replacement or keep broken couch and get €300 back, needless to say I actually want a fully functioning couch.

When an alternative was chosen I was told that I could not avail of the advertised discounts as I was not a new customer!

This effectively means that, although I purchased the couch on sale, and through absolutely no fault of mine, i was supplied with a defective product, you now expect me to pay a premium for a similarly priced alternative, whilst not honouring a sale reduction on same.

I have needless to say written for my money back, but surprise, have not received a reply!

What do you suggest I do???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭LowKeyReturn

Small claims, then a trip to the Sheriff's office for enforcement. These guys are a hoot to get a refund off of. To be fair you're be sorted about sorting out any other consumer issue you ever come across after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

SeeZee wrote: »
    Thanks I am currently ringing them but I'm getting nowhere with the store managers. I want to use emails because if it end up in court I want a copy of the correspondents. If its not written down it didn't happen.

P.s. info@costplusgroup.com is one email I got for them if anyone is looking.

I think you'd best hurry up with that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

This may impact your ability to get stuff resolved
    http://businessetc.thejournal.ie/cost-plus-sofa-closures-938056-Jun2013/

Advertisement