Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Wind Jammer/Shield in Cork

Options
  • 30-04-2013 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hello! So I've not posted here for ages, but I have a request!

I've (very)recently decided to give Videography ago, specifically using a DSLR and I'm having a bit of trouble.

I need a wind jammer/shield, I was going to make one but can't find the right material anywhere and I've now left it too late to order from Amazon as they're only shipped from the UK, I need it for this weekend.

It's for a Rode VideoMic so needs to be about 20cm long, though if it's a bit shorter or way longer I'll make do. If you're not based in Cork we could sort postage and I'll reimburse you through paypal or a bank transfer with a few pints thrown in and send it back to you Monday!

Thanks!

(Also, I assumed this would be the best place as there's actually not a video making forum..?)

Advertisement