Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any idea what type of gun/firearm this is?

Options
  • 30-04-2013 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

tumblr_md0zasp59h1rhasrno1_1280.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I'm far from an expert but looks like a walther ppk with a ton of custom work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

Vegeta wrote: »
    I'm far from an expert but looks like a walther ppk with a ton of custom work.

I thought the same but wasn't sure under all the extras. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Could be a walther PP as well.Hard to judge by the photo.Serious amount of hideous Bling on it too.:p

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Sig Sauer P230. ;)

*edit - correction - it is in fact the aformentioned PPK. Linky

Not much between the two though:

P230
    1024px-Sig_Sauer_P230_SL_Right.jpg

PPK
    licence-to-kill-ppk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Nice photos extremetaz. err........what are all the holes in the handgrip of the PPK - it looks like its made from Bakelite ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

woodworm :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

when I see a pistol liek this I'm always reminded of General Patton's quote:

[about his pistol grips]
    Patton: They're ivory. Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

It looks more like a Cigarette Lighter to me, that or someone's idea of a Joke....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

extremetaz wrote: »
    Sig Sauer P230. ;)

*edit - correction - it is in fact the aformentioned PPK. Linky

Not much between the two though:

P230
    1024px-Sig_Sauer_P230_SL_Right.jpg

PPK
    licence-to-kill-ppk.jpg

Oooooh, I like the first pic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

harmoniums wrote: »
    when I see a pistol liek this I'm always reminded of General Patton's quote:

[about his pistol grips]
    Patton: They're ivory. Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol.

True. If you watch 'American Guns' on SKY they like to ruin nice handguns as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement