Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS games, what has you hooked?

• 30-04-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

I have both the iphone5 and mini ipad, pretty much same games synced to both.

Currently, Clash of clans, fieldrunners 2, subway surfers and Top eleven take up most of my spare time. I've also just started Modern war and the Simpsons tapped out.

What's rocking your pad/phone these days? And good suggestions for good games with a bit of longevity, interaction, good learning curve/progress arc?

I don't mind spending a few euro once a game is solid and I get my money's worth.

I have purchased a few that I played once or twice and got bored of ... waste ... :/

Free is always preferred, of course.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

New Star Soccer.

Beware, you may lose interest in everything else in your entire life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Varies from week to week. I tend to lose interest in iOS games easily and never go back to them. :)

Currently playing Random Heroes 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Mr E wrote: »
    Varies from week to week. I tend to lose interest in iOS games easily and never go back to them. :)

Injustice and Infinity Blade II

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

maximoose wrote: »
    New Star Soccer.

Beware, you may lose interest in everything else in your entire life.

Will give it a shot, pardon the pun :D

You would probably like Top eleven, it's on facebook, and from there you can send it to you phone/pad. Basically a footy management game where you are put in leagues against other random punters. You play a match per day. Pretty good.

Also try Score, the angry birds of footy!

Mr E wrote: »

I'm like that too, I could download 10 games this week, up to 8 of them could face the chop end of week.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Robot Unicorn Attack 2: the smartest online suite since Dark Souls!

Also, spend 89c on Neverendiny Story. So worth it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,064 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Super Monster Ate My Condo 2.

You horrid game....

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Plague Inc.

So simple, so good, so addictive. Grrrrr.........

F1ngers wrote: »

Never came up in a search, maybe because it's iphone only?

No harm in having one for ipad too eh? :) Must have a look though and see what's recommended. Though, it is a 3yr old thread ... I'll stick to the last few pages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Always Tetris. And the galaxy mode on it is better than the normal game

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

super hexagon , trying to beat the minute barrier !!!! cousin did it , i've yet to yet :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Punch Quest, The Devil's Attorney (though I finished it yesterday) and Ascension damn addictive conversion of the card game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Super stick man golf 2. Brilliant game

Advertisement