Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nook Touch Simple eReader - €40 [Via Littlewoods]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Allyall wrote: »
    AAAHHHH BAALLLLLLSSS

Why would i want to check the status of my order?

I'm going to last-gasp try Littlewoods.

Just be warned, I ordered from Littlewoods two days ago and my order is still "being processed at warehouse". Has all the hallmarks of an impending "no stock" email on the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

eamonnq wrote: »
    I would think everywhere would be running out of them, tried booking one on Argos.co.uk for one of the NI stores but it was saying 'expected delivery to store 9th May'.

Be terrible to head up to get one in Asda to find them all gone.

Currys in Newry are out of stock also, must have gotten the last one :o! However, there is still some stock available in Currys/PC World in Bangor to reserve and collect if you fancy the spin up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

RedXIV wrote: »
    Just be warned, I ordered from Littlewoods two days ago and my order is still "being processed at warehouse". Has all the hallmarks of an impending "no stock" email on the way

Mine too I ordered 2 days ago and still in warehouse I'm not holding out hope :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

Mine too I ordered 2 days ago and still in warehouse I'm not holding out hope :(

same here

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Just got my dispatch email from Blackwell, glad I held out :)

Ordered on Tuesday at 23.05...

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Just got my dispatch email from Blackwell, glad I held out :)

when have you ordered ? (date, time)

when have you ordered ? (date, time)

Tuesday at 23.05

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Tuesday at 23.05

great news !
    i ordered 8 hours after you , so there is a hope :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Still showing as in stock on Littlewoods

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Got my flubit offer back, and surprisingly they seem to have given me a glowlight offer instead. Whether they do in fact deliver a glowlight will remain to be seem but heres hoping:
    gxXyL1Hl.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Think i may have to go with littlewoods after that blackwell fiasco! although somebody just got theirs dispatched hmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

Think i may have to go with littlewoods after that blackwell fiasco! although somebody just got theirs dispatched hmm

Tbh I wouldn't rely on littlewoods I ordered 2 days ago and hasn't been dispatched , another poster said they spoke to littlewoods and they have no stock

All depends on when you ordered with them I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Could give asda a call worst case. I got mine from flubit no bother, there must be loads.

Just got a despatched email from Blackwells for my 6 !!

(only kidding for my 1).:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Littlewoods wouldn't even let me order. But wanted my details..

:(

eamonnq wrote: »
    Just got a despatched email from Blackwells for my 6 !!

(only kidding for my 1).:P

Did you use Parcel Motel? When did you order?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭wait4me

Just got the dispatched email from nook.co.uk. Yes!!!

Before anybody asks: Ordered from nook.co.uk to ship to PM, on April 30 at 16:40 ish

Did you use Parcel Motel? When did you order?

Parcel Motel YES

Ordered Wednesday morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

i ordered from blackwell at half 9 tuesday night and still credit checking :(

• Advertisement

i ordered from blackwell at half 9 tuesday night and still credit checking :(

Did you use ParcelMotel?

fraid not. when it was going through i said i wouldnt bother

fraid not. when it was going through i said i wouldnt bother

I'm the same. Ordered at 20:40 on Tuesday night.
    I have gone in (It still says credit checking) and tried to change my address to Parcel Motel. I was able to change my details, but not on the order it seems..

pensamientomagico.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Hurrah, back in the game!

246pdsy.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Ordered just now with Littlewoods, €40 is cracking deal, it says they are in stock. Hopefully it works out well.

Seaneh wrote: »

246pdsy.jpg

ah shag off :(:D

• Advertisement

I'm trying to order with Littlewoods and keep getting this
    We have been unable to process your payment due to some missing/incorrect details. Please click on the 'Continue to summary' button and ensure the details are entered correctly. Please be aware if you navigate back to the previous page using your back browser button this may result in multiple or invalid payment transactions.

I have re-entered 3 times, everything is correct. Are they trying to make me open a Littlewoods account? No Nook is worth that.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

I got my dispatched email from Blackwell. Ordered Tuesday (30th) using Paypal and Parcel Motel. Used Parcel Motel address for delivery and billing address.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just ordered from little woods.

Due to all these problems I have orders with littlewoods, blackwell, nook.com and flubit. ALL of them are giving me problems!

Due to all these problems I have orders with littlewoods, blackwell, nook.com and flubit. ALL of them are giving me problems!

How did you order? Did you have to apply for a littlewoods account?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

So you'll probably end up with either 0 or 4 but nothing in between :D

• Advertisement

How did you order? Did you have to apply for a littlewoods account?
    I already had an account so just ordered.
    So you'll probably end up with either 0 or 4 but nothing in between :D
    I know tell me about it! Better not be 0!

The best is nook.com..we have resolved issues with your order, so we have cancelled it and now simply reorder...and it's out of stock WTF. That made loads of sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Seaneh wrote: »

246pdsy.jpg

Got the exact same!Fingers crossed we'll get it.Would it be premature to look for a case for these Nooks??Are Littlewoods unreliable?

wait4me wrote: »
    Just got the dispatched email from nook.co.uk. Yes!!!

Before anybody asks: Ordered from nook.co.uk to ship to PM, on April 30 at 16:40 ish

WTF? I ordered Tuesday April 30th 16:36 still not dispatched!! :)

Tinie wrote: »

Seems dubious, an agency ??

Blackwells still showing as in stock if you place an order now :confused:

I can't order on Littlewoods. Keeps giving me some error. Now won't let me delete/edit my address. :mad:

Terrible site all right, had awful trouble setting up an account I recall. It's so particular.

Head wreck of a site.

I remember a year or more ago they were advertising some promotion, and i went to buy it. Found out it was out of stock, they just got loads of peoples information. So i emailed them (Had never put in my details) from another email address. I still have the emails. In the end they admitted they NEVER had the said product in stock.
    Durtyy tactics.

Anyway, i'm after spending the guts of half an hour trying to buy from them. I give up. I just want to edit/delete my details now and can't do that either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

Blackwell's dispatched mine at 10 to my pm address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Ordered mine on the 1st from Blackwells. Order showing as being processed. Estimated dispatch date 2nd May. Last updated 2nd May. Also raised a quote with Flubit but no reply as of yet.

Ive given up hope now. We'll see what comes of it. Looking forward to thoroghly fookin Blackwells out of it if they never had the stock.
    They just sent generic emails to everyone that enquired

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

MuffinsDa wrote: »
    WTF? I ordered Tuesday April 30th 16:36 still not dispatched!! :)

Same here. Tuesday at 15.30 and it's like they're completely skipping over me. Not happy at all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Looking forward to thoroghly fookin Blackwells out of it if they never had the stock.

What exactly do you mean by that?

Same here. Tuesday at 15.30 and it's like they're completely skipping over me. Not happy at all

Do you use Parcel Motel?

I didn't and looks like they skipped me too. I'd say they're dealing with their UK customers first.

Yep, us UK customers should get them and the rest of ye can feck off and read a book!!:D

I used parcel motel so wonder if that is the reason I (appear to have) got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Parcel Motel here, ordered from nook.com, and it's on its way apparently...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Do you use Parcel Motel?

I didn't and looks like they skipped me too. I'd say they're dealing with their UK customers first.

I didn't use PM, maybe that's what's happening so. If they wanted to target UK customers they shouldn't have put it on the Irish site though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Did those ordering on Littlewoods get an email when it was dispatched? Its killing me checking every 5 mins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Did those ordering on Littlewoods get an email when it was dispatched? Its killing me checking every 5 mins!

Yep, got one a minute after online tracking said it was dispatched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭chasm

Yeah i did, got one to confirm the order and then one to notify of dispatch

• Advertisement

got dispatch email from Nook UK!
    Still have an order "processing" with Littlewoods. They'll probably won't fulfill it but is there a way of cancelling orders with Littlewoods?

Advertisement