Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SugarCRM New Install Admin blank

Options
  • 30-04-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just installed SugarCRM onto my blacknight host. When I click the admin page (top right hand side) when logged in as administrator I get a blank page, ie menu bars and only the word "Administration", but no other options.

I have SugarCRM on another hosting provider so am familiar with its operation.

Anyone encounter this before?

Its a pretty much default install from the application vault (done twice now)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Hi

Is this on Windows or Linux?
    Which version of PHP are you using?

Thanks

Michele

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Patrickof

Blacknight wrote: »
    Hi

Is this on Windows or Linux?
    Which version of PHP are you using?

Thanks

Michele
    Hi Michele,

Linux hosting, I can PM you the details of the account. Its whatever php the application vault included in the install. 

Paddy

Hi Michele,

If you prefer, I can deal through a ticket either - I opened a new ticket about 10 mins ago.

Paddy

Patrickof wrote: »
    Hi Michele,

If you prefer, I can deal through a ticket either - I opened a new ticket about 10 mins ago.

Paddy
    I was going to suggest you open a ticket :)

Just in case anyone ends up here as a search result, the issue was a default memory allocation being too low. Admins upped the limit and all was fine.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Glad to hear it was resolved :)

Advertisement