Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aon Insurance Sexist Quote Form

Options
  • 30-04-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, mods please move if somewhere else more valid.

I noticed when looking for a car insurance quote that when you add a female driver the form does not allow you to use the title Dr. So, if you are a female doctor or a PhD, when looking for a quote from Aon either put yourself as the main driver (where you may use Dr) or if you wish to be an added driver use Miss or Mrs. as per the advice from those people at Aon (as I was instructed when I called about this issue).

See screenshot for an example.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

After Hours is that way
    >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

id imagine its an oversight/error on behalf of the people who coded the form. i suggest you contact aon about it and no doubt they will update it.

Advertisement