Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wicklow Rideout

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭RobertM

Just arrived home as well.. Had a blast today. Well organised meet with a friendly bunch of guys (and girl :D). Can't wait for the next one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭rat_race

Where did ye go? Stop anywhere?

Raging I couldn't go in the end... :( Next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

Nice to put names to faces, good spin and roads. Cheers for organising Rosiejoe

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Although I'm at a loss as to what name or bike is what username!

Zascar wrote: »

I remember only one. Pipz :D

• Advertisement

I was on the er6 if that's any help!

Only pic I got

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

biker.ie-bikes.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Who owns that 749?

Me likey likey..:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Looks like the fairly decent bike club!

• Advertisement

paddy147 wrote: »
    Who owns that 749?

Me likey likey..:)

That would be me! :) In fairness though the 600RR behind it is savage looking bike - here is a better pic

749-600rr.png

Anyone else get any other pix?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

That would be me! :) In fairness though the 600RR behind it is savage looking bike - here is a better pic

749-600rr.png

Anyone else get any other pix?

Ive allways had a thing for Italian bikes.:)

You got much done to her....(exhaust,race chip)??

I see some carbon in there aswell.

Yeah that Doocati is something special alright.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭rat_race

Ah, Brittas Bay car park :) ... was out there myself today! Bit lateer than you guys tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Great spin today and nice to meet you all, thanks Rosie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Blessed with the weather and quiet roads today. Great spin all round

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

RobertM wrote: »
    I remember only one. Pipz :D

Is it cause I'm awesome? ;) haha.

Great spin out today, weather couldn't have been more perfect. :). Was good to learn new roads, can't imagine it will be long before I visit them again. :D

Good group turned up which was awesome because I find it's great to head out and watch other peoples riding styles and learn from them. Enjoyed it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

We should organise a 'Great Boards.ie Rideout' at some stage. I'd brave the roads from Langerland for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Brilliant spin! Great to meet you all. I'm aching a bit now, that's the first proper rideout I have been on in ages. Deffo have to get a few more organised in the coming weeks!

You need to learn to fill your bike with fuel at the start of the spin. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 blastamasta

Could you share what route you actually did? Maybe someone had phone app something like "map my trip" or similar? Just asking as I may do this myself at some stage (have some extra time in lieu on calendar) thanks

• Advertisement

Could you share what route you actually did? Maybe someone had phone app something like "map my trip" or similar? Just asking as I may do this myself at some stage (have some extra time in lieu on calendar) thanks

Try this link http://goo.gl/maps/sVnkP

Only change to the route was turning right at the south beach in brittas to go to Jack Whites for lunch. Then we headed down the N11 to arklow and then back to the mapped route.

2 more from the day

8716686935_a212b940a7.jpg

8717810584_5f7ce6481e.jpg

Nice one, must organise more. I was out again on Sunday, and Monday also. 3 solid days of biking to make up for all the others I've missed. Cracking weekend for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Keep me in the loop if there are any more of these happening, I've only been on one of the boards.ie rideouts and that was about 5 years back on a 125.

Would love another one in decent weather.

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Keep me in the loop if there are any more of these happening, I've only been on one of the boards.ie rideouts and that was about 5 years back on a 125.

Would love another one in decent weather.

Keep an eye on the Sunday Spin thread too as this is a rollover thread from week to week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Keep an eye on the Sunday Spin thread too as this is a rollover thread from week to week.

I've followed it now, cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Will deffo be back out real soon to put a few names to the faces on here......not this Sunday as I have my little ones communion to get suited and booted for.

Hey boys and girls, anyone on for a Wicklow spin tomorrow? I know its late notice but I'd love a spin - anyone want to join me???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Hey boys and girls, anyone on for a Wicklow spin tomorrow? I know its late notice but I'd love a spin - anyone want to join me???

Please don't drag up old threads.

:)

I might be out and about. Depends on how many beers are consumed tonight.

• Advertisement

Yeah sure it be a shame to waste such good weather. What time and route were you thinking?

Advertisement