Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wicklow Rideout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Might be interested in this myself lads???

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Cool, anyone else? Petrol station in Kilmacanoge 11.30? Or we could just say Enniskerry...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Similar enough to last time they were great roads - we can figure it out tomorrow. Who's in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,616 ✭✭✭prunudo

Yeah I'm in

Im in for definite anyway mate

Is it Kilmac or Enniskerry then we are meeting at???

• Advertisement

Lets do Enniskerry :)

Sound so it me, Jvan, Nerrad and (maybe) PC.

See u there lads 11.30 - but let us know if anyone else wants to come along :)

Zascar wrote: »
    Lets do Enniskerry :)

Sound so it me, Jvan, Nerrad and (maybe) PC.

See u there lads 11.30 - but let us know if anyone else wants to come along :)

Where abouts in Enniskerry? The monument in the village yea?

Yeah by the monument sounds good.

Is 11.30 too late, would you guys prefer earlier?

Yeah by the monument sounds good.

Is 11.30 too late, would you guys prefer earlier?

Suits me down to the ground anyway man, im only 10 mins away from there anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭szatan84

Ill tag along too!

• Advertisement

11:30 is good with me too

Great spin lads! Did about 150k in total. I'm wrecked, wrists are killing me from those bumpy roads!

2013-07-07%2014.52.51.jpg

Just got back in time to see the last game of the Wimbeldon final!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Only seeing this now, might see you on the next one

Great spin lads! Did about 150k in total. I'm wrecked, wrists are killing me from those bumpy roads!

2013-07-07%2014.52.51.jpg

Just got back in time to see the last game of the Wimbeldon final!
    RosieJoe wrote: »
    Only seeing this now, might see you on the next one

Yeah was a nice spin bar all that traffic at the start. Nice flowing roads apart from that last bumpy section. And it wasn't too warm which was a bonus too.

Shame you didn't see it earlier Rosie, we'll have to get out more regularly.

Good day out alright lads, some nice roads and a bit of crack what more could you want!Really liking the Kawasaki, looks great in the flesh only found out he lives in the same village as myself, its a small world:D
    Will defo meet back up for another spin

003_zps590f4a0e.jpg
    002_zps547d4b3a.jpg
    001_zpsb3f9228e.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I love the well maintained ivy on the house.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭szatan84

This was awesome fun. Hope I have a bigger bike next time we go so I'm not holding u up. Great day.

Dragging this old one up to see if anyone is about this weekend? Currently unsure but I hope to have my new yoke by the weekend. Anyone around Saturday or Sunday for a spin?

If the weathers not too bad I'll be up for this. Looking forward to seeing your new wheels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Where yas thinking of heading lads? Would like to get out for a spin if the weather is good

• Advertisement

Nice one Jvan! Yeah I can't wait myself, been dragged out so long.

I'm easy lads head out around Wicklow or whatever - aaakev where are you based?

Im in naas man so Handy to get to anywhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

Forecast for Saturday is good and Sunday rain so thinking of heading for a run on the KTM on Saturday to test out the new GoPro. If you are about Wicklow and see a white SMR say hello :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

any idea which day you are going out on Zascar?

I intend to spend as much time on the bike as possible so just let me know whos around and who wants to go where. Plan now is to pick up tomorrow morning but as yet not sure exactly when. Let me know who's about and I'll get a plan of action together!

I should be good to go in the morning anyway

I think tomorrow is to be the better of the 2 days. From mid morning on suits me but I can meet up anywhere.

Ok lads I'm actually picking her up today so good to go early ish tomorrow morning

Weather looks good: http://www.yr.no/place/Ireland/Leinster/Dublin/

I don't mind where we meet or what route, whatever suits everyone else. We can do wicklow and meet in Enniskerry or at the Topaz on the N11 - Kilmacanogue. Or any other suggestions that suits other better, let us know

So who's coming?

Should be good to go but wont be 100% until the morning. Ill Keep an eye and hopefully meet yas on route!

Do yas normally stick to main roads or head oit over the gap or that?

• Advertisement

I'm in, let me know what time suits. I'll have to get up early to give the bike a clean!

Advertisement