Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wicklow Rideout

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Last time I drove sally gap in the van I thought it was fit for a 4x4 or a scrambler! Defo not a sports bike!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

aaakev wrote: »
    Last time I drove sally gap in the van I thought it was fit for a 4x4 or a scrambler! Defo not a sports bike!

Yeah..pi$$y spin.....hardly got the knee down at all.............:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

**** me, I got absolutely hammered with rain from outskirts of Carlow all the way to Meath.....I mean ****in hammered!!!!!

Visibility was ZERO.....horrible spin home with the bright lights from cars and visor full of rain......BAH HUMBUG.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 PlayerA

**** me, I got absolutely hammered with rain from outskirts of Carlow all the way to Meath.....I mean ****in hammered!!!!!

Visibility was ZERO.....horrible spin home with the bright lights from cars and visor full of rain......BAH HUMBUG.

i headed toward kilkullen and the surroundings right after calling you, i have been lucky no rain at all for me, about 140km done today and I discovered some nice roads :) a lot of wind though on my way back.

PlayerA wrote: »
    i headed toward kilkullen and the surroundings right after calling you, i have been lucky no rain at all for me, about 140km done today and I discovered some nice roads :) a lot of wind though on my way back.

You should have gave me a bell....We were not that far from you at that stage I would not have imagined. Deffo hook up in the next few weeks m8 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

You don't have much luck with the weather do you!

Zascar wrote: »
    You don't have much luck with the weather do you!

Not when you are out all the time in the winter, I dont mind the rain I am well protected...but tonight was particularly bad. It was that horrible thick drizzle. I would rather it was hard rain then that sticky drizzle sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Smithy101

Anyone planning on venturing out over the weekend? Forecast is lookin decent ��

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Sat and Sunday are out for me but hoping to get out monday if anyone is around. I've persuaded the new bird to come on the back so that should be interesting lol

Zascar wrote: »
    Sat and Sunday are out for me but hoping to get out monday if anyone is around. I've persuaded the new bird to come on the back so that should be interesting lol

no quick blast over the gap for you so!:D

• Advertisement

Smithy101 wrote: »
    Anyone planning on venturing out over the weekend? Forecast is lookin decent ��

Yep deffo be out either Sat or Sun....if its thats nice it will be both :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Will be out and about Wicklow on Saturday if anybody is about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,616 ✭✭✭prunudo

Should be able to get out on Saturday and maybe Monday but Sunday is definitely out.

Myself and jvan are meeting at Hills garage in Bray at 10:30 in the morning if anybody is out and about and fancies meeting up for a spin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Myself and jvan are meeting at Hills garage in Bray at 10:30 in the morning if anybody is out and about and fancies meeting up for a spin

Enjoy the spin lads. Can't make it this weekend

Just back in from the spin with jvan

Good crack as usual, lovely weather nice roads, what more could you ask for :D

Where did yas go? Cracking day for it, hope we get the same tomorrow!

Any pics lads....who is gonna post a pic of the 1st ICE CREAM of the year LMAO!

Lol no ice cream pics we went looking for some in the last stop Greystones Harbour but none were to be got.Im sure one of you's will sort that tomorrow!

Met up at Bray seafront this morning headed on to Laragh, Rathdrum, Avoca, stopped in Arklow for some lunch, down the n11 and turned off for Glenealy on to Rathnew, then the coast road to Greystones

Good spin met a lot of lads out today

Was a great day to be on the bike, Laragh was packed compared to last week. Looks like another nice one today, have a good one whoever is out later and enjoy the ice-creams.

• Advertisement

Passing rain in naas and cloudy as fook....

aaakev wrote: »
    Passing rain in naas and cloudy as fook....

No way, it's lovely over this side of the mountains this morning.

Meeting my mate at 9 and heading that way! Looks like it could be starting to clear up, was looking forward to nice dry roads and a bit if sun today!

Edit; scrap that its poxy again!

Ahhh it cloudy here in Meath too but when you out just head for the break in the clouds its all good.....hopefully see you in wicklow at some stage.

Yeah dunno if I should head over tha gap or go around it!

Might take a few hours to clear up there and would be greasy at this time.....go round it and come back over it later on. Stay away in the morning mate....

Anyone out this weekend?

Looking pout the window at beautiful sunshine but not sure I have the time to do a proper spin. Might get out for an hour at some stage to test my GoPro. Are you heading out kev?

Looking out my window at hail stones at the minute collie! Been on and off all day like that here.... dunno what to do man

• Advertisement

Pissed rain here earlier but sunny now

Advertisement