Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wicklow Rideout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Smithy101

aaakev wrote: »
    Anyone out this weekend?

Myself and two other lads heading out tomorrow, meeting at Esso beside Bikeworld at 11 and heading from there, not sure on a route yet. Anyone else meeting in Blessington or near there we could try swing by n join up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Looking like it will he dryer tomorrow anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Smithy101 wrote: »
    Myself and two other lads heading out tomorrow, meeting at Esso beside Bikeworld at 11 and heading from there, not sure on a route yet. Anyone else meeting in Blessington or near there we could try swing by n join up?

Smithy,

If you head to Kilcock from Bikeworld (M50 onto the Liffey Valley M4 15 mins) I can meet you there with another lad. Let me know.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Gladius

Looks like there's a few out tomorrow ill be with the boys at the Esso at bikeworld lets hope it doesn't rain and hopefully we might even have some sun

Looks like it's going to be a good one :) Time to suit up!

News team....ASSEMBLE!!!

• Advertisement

Smithy101 wrote: »
    Looks like it's going to be a good one :) Time to suit up!

News team....ASSEMBLE!!!

Any chance you lot are heading kilcock/clane/trim/summerhill so we can meet up that way save me going to the big smoke and back down again? If not will try to make Bikeworld for 11 but doubt it.

What route yas doin lads?

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Any chance you lot are heading kilcock/clane/trim/summerhill so we can meet up that way save me going to the big smoke and back down again? If not will try to make Bikeworld for 11 but doubt it.

I think there's about 5 of us meeting at Bikeworld now man so we'll probably have to stick with meeting there. But we'll be there till near 11:30 so if u can make it by then that would be cool pal :) hopefully u can

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rusty1122

Ill be meeting at the esso at 11 aswell. Nice gap in the weather today so ill be taking full advantage of that...
    Think we're heading the blessington road to that emo garage then up into laragh and then the upper road through roundwood to the n11 and back. Maybe a bit of coast as well who knows :D

Emo garage in Hollywood? What time yas be there at ya reckon?

• Advertisement

What happened to you today Smithy??? 4 of us waited for 30 mins at naas for yiz??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Had the bike out to take the warning stickers off and it would have been rude not to go for a spin. Went from here, rathnew, rathdrum, vale of avoca,Arklow and home. Great spin, smiled all the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Had the bike out to take the warning stickers off and it would have been rude not to go for a spin. Went from here, rathnew, rathdrum, vale of avoca,Arklow and home. Great spin, smiled all the way

That's a great route, relatively decent surface and nice twisties. We'll have to organise a meet up again some weekend.

jvan wrote: »
    That's a great route, relatively decent surface and nice twisties. We'll have to organise a meet up again some weekend.

Definitely. Could do the route we did last time

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

I am going to definitely try and make it out on the next Wicklow spin

Mad to say i only live around the corner from you and we have not been out for a spin yet

How are you finding the gsxr anyway?

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    I am going to definitely try and make it out on the next Wicklow spin

Mad to say i only live around the corner from you and we have not been out for a spin yet

How are you finding the gsxr anyway?

Loving it so far. It's so neat and tidy compare to be bandit. Can be tiring on the back and wrists but I'd say I'll get use to that. I'll get a better feel for it once I can start using more than the first third of its power. Cornering at such low revs is a right pain

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

No way you got one! Sweet! Pix?

Zascar wrote: »
    No way you got one! Sweet! Pix?

There's one in the previous page post a pic of your bike thread but here's one from yesterday's spin

13703279323_c86b950a8e.jpg

RosieJoe wrote: »
    There's one in the previous page post a pic of your bike thread but here's one from yesterday's spin

13703279323_c86b950a8e.jpg

Thats PURDY!!! :)

I know it's short notice but anybody want to go for a spin tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Where ya thinking of going jvan?

Not really sure, have a few ideas, just thought I'd throw it out and see who's about.

I wont be free until 2:30 tomorrow, its prob to late for you's is it?

jvan wrote: »
    I know it's short notice but anybody want to go for a spin tomorrow.

I'll take a ticket to that party......info.

Have just changed tomorrows plans

Im free all day now so defo be up for a good spin

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

I will be out on the new yoke tomorrow also. I have to be back in Ashbourne at 3 o clock so I am heading out with noel at ten bells so might meet up later in the day if it's possible. Let us know the route !

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I'll take a ticket to that party......info.
    nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Have just changed tomorrows plans

Im free all day now so defo be up for a good spin
    leppla wrote: »
    I will be out on the new yoke tomorrow also. I have to be back in Ashbourne at 3 o clock so I am heading out with noel at ten bells so might meet up later in the day if it's possible. Let us know the route !

Plan is to meet at Hills garage in Bray at 10:30, then head over to the petrol station in Hollywood for 12 to meet a few more, then make a route from there.
    See you in the morning.

See you at Hills garage then in the morning.

Sounds good will try meet yas in Hollywood at 12 so!

• Advertisement

Sounds good will try meet yas in Hollywood at 12 so!

Enjoy the run lads. Can't make this one

Advertisement