Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wicklow Rideout

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

Heading out early for breakfast in Laragh so say hello if you see a pink framed yoke with gold forks there :p

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I took a long spin through Sally Gap yesterday in the car, but I must head up on the bike again it's beautiful. Some bits the roads are rubbish like the roads into laragh from the dally hap crossrosds, but the rest is lovely

Long weekend next week (I'm off Friday too). Who's around?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Eddielubobs

Lads quick question for ya
    Any one know were I'd get a battery today ASAP for a 918 blade had to jump it off pack for work and I'll need to get home chances are it won't start later I'm in Dublin2 at the mo but we're is open today ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Halfords Blanch
    11:00-6:00 p.m.
    Halfords, Sunday hours

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Eddielubobs

Legend I'll send her self up cheers pal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Heading on holidays tomorrow and back friday night so wont be out till the weekend but off till tuesday so will defo get out one of the days at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

We are in laragh having a cuppa gonna head to Hollywood for 12 to meet the rest of the lads

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Lads quick question for ya
    Any one know were I'd get a battery today ASAP for a 918 blade had to jump it off pack for work and I'll need to get home chances are it won't start later I'm in Dublin2 at the mo but we're is open today ????
    On phone but Google battery world they have a mobile services I think

Great spin out today. Very busy in Hollywood, must have been 40 r 50 bikes there at one stage and the amount of cyclists and cars heading over the gap id say it was mayhem!

We ended up doing a big ring to carlow before spliting off and heading for home.

Rosie your bike is even nicer up close, well ware man nearly broken in now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

aaakev wrote: »
    Great spin out today. Very busy in Hollywood, must have been 40 r 50 bikes there at one stage and the amount of cyclists and cars heading over the gap id say it was mayhem!

We ended up doing a big ring to carlow before spliting off and heading for home.

Rosie your bike is even nicer up close, well ware man nearly broken in now!

Good roads again today lads, and savage grub :) Myself and nerrad went back through Tullow and on towards Tinahely and back to Laragh.
    Hope you made it back in good time leppa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Great day out as usual

Good to meet a few new lads

Rosie I,m coming over for them brembos under the cover of darkness lol, gorgeous bike best of luck with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

jvan wrote: »
    Good roads again today lads, and savage grub :) Myself and nerrad went back through Tullow and on towards Tinahely and back to Laragh.
    Hope you made it back in good time leppa.

Great to be out in two wheels again lads. Had a great time. Some cracking machines there today lads fair play.

Myself and noel made great time on the way back. After Nass we did clane,maynooth,dunboyne,ratoath,Ashbourne .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Was a great day all round lads, Good route Jvan with a nice pace and all home safe. That "Wonda-Burger" today was epic, you posh lot can keep your tuna sambos and bottled water I tells ya. I was ready for a snooze after that grub. Headed over to Lookbehindyou and he ditched the service of his other bikes and we went on a mad spin again for a few hours!!! Knackered when I got home I was.....

See you lot next in the next episode, Same bat time, same bat channel.

:cool:

Anyone out tomorrow? Myself and Rosie might be around, anyone else?

Night get out for a quick blast to laragh and back if I get up early, probably won't get any further tomorrow. ..

Zascar wrote: »
    Anyone out tomorrow? Myself and Rosie might be around, anyone else?

Was up at the crack of dawn this a.m and only back in the door from the Road Races so chances are slime I be out tomorrow. Got home to a list of stuff to do tomorrow!!! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Might try to swing it.

What you reckon, this should be our new meeting spot, loads of parking and should cater to everyones tastes, (Subway,BurgerKing, Costa) I'll be in the queue for a double whopper & bacon meal :D
    vickers209 wrote: »
    Theres a new offline apple-green site opened today at junction 14 on the m11 in wicklow.

10300158_10152505463528487_7387616439306388274_n.jpg

From there facebook page

Here is a thread with with details of the building from the start

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056997000

Had a great spin yesterday to Carlingford Lough, not too many bikes out despite the good weather :(

Was great craic.....

[URL="[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/wi2a92.jpg[/IMG]"]wi2a92.jpg[/URL]

[URL="[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/fyzwp.jpg[/IMG]"]fyzwp.jpg[/URL]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,384 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

jvan wrote: »
    What you reckon, this should be our new meeting spot, loads of parking and should cater to everyones tastes, (Subway,BurgerKing, Costa) I'll be in the queue for a double whopper & bacon meal :D

<warned>

Scrap the cap!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Had a great spin yesterday to Carlingford Lough, not too many bikes out despite the good weather :(

Was great craic.....

[URL="[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/wi2a92.jpg[/IMG]"]wi2a92.jpg[/URL]

[URL="[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/fyzwp.jpg[/IMG]"]fyzwp.jpg[/URL]

Was a great day to be out, you have the bikes looking great lads

Snip

• Advertisement

ninja900 wrote: »
    And there are disabled spaces there to not park in :pac:

I did my absolute upmost to find them and none where around...so I drove all the way down the pier at stupid speeds knocking people into the water. Coz thats what we do on spins* :eek:

<warned>

Advertisement