Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pembroke to Chessington

Options
  • 30-04-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is the wrong forum but I am looking for a bot of advice.

Going on a family holiday with 2 children ,5&7, this weekend.

Google maps is giving 3.5hrs of a direct trip. I am thinking of 6hrs which will take into account toilet breaks and eating etc

Any suggestions on where to stop or is there anything to see on the trip. Not sure of the exact details of journey but it will be mainly motorway.

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

The Severn bridge?

Maybe someone in Bristol or Cardiff or around that area can recommend somewhere as that breaks the journey in two. The only places I'd know would be closer to London like Windsor.

Whatever time you think it will take, add an hour or two to account for Bank holiday traffic, which can be a nightmare, especially in South Wales on the M4 and on the M25. Avoid hitting the M25 during rush hour.

Advertisement