Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair and make up

Options
  • 30-04-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hi i have a wedding the end of may and staying in the Clybaun Hotel, is there anywhere in Knocknacara or Salthill area that anyone could recommend i get my hair and make up done (they dont have to be in the same place) Thanks very much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Koztello are very close to the Clybaun Hotel. Never had my make up done, but I only use mascara and gloss, ever! Had my hair done repeatedly and was happy and have watched them do stunning up-does (my hair is too short)
    According to their website they do make up and blow-dry for €39

http://www.koztello.ie/beauty.html

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nrg fitness inside the hotel has a beauty salon.
    In Knockers www.facebook.com/pages/Angela-Silke-Beauty-Therapy-Experts/136530423056995 Herself likes them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Gal44 wrote: »
    Hi i have a wedding the end of may and staying in the Clybaun Hotel, is there anywhere in Knocknacara or Salthill area that anyone could recommend i get my hair and make up done (they dont have to be in the same place) Thanks very much :)

Raymond skeleton hairdressing and angela silke beautians, there very close to the hotel. I think are one of the best in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Gal2011

Hi there, I have a recommendation for you regarding Make Up. Popped you a PM there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 galwaygirl2805

JillyQ wrote: »
    Raymond skeleton hairdressing and angela silke beautians, there very close to the hotel. I think are one of the best in the city.

Would agree with this post.... they are both in the same building (husband and wife team as far as i know)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Would agree with this post.... they are both in the same building (husband and wife team as far as i know)

Your right galway girl they are. Have been going to them for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Great thanks for all the replies :)

Advertisement