Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARTC Help

Options
  • 30-04-2013 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all
    Could anyone help me out on a couple of things
    Im a spark and will be going to Oz soon on a whv.Can i apply for the ARTC from Ireland if i have an address in Oz?
    Also will there be a practical test of some sort involved in this or is it just a technical interview?
    Any advice much appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭DeclanClune

road dog wrote: »
    Hi all
    Could anyone help me out on a couple of things
    Im a spark and will be going to Oz soon on a whv.Can i apply for the ARTC from Ireland if i have an address in Oz?
    Also will there be a practical test of some sort involved in this or is it just a technical interview?
    Any advice much appreciated:)

Hi Road Dog,
    We lodge these ARTC applications. Part of process can be lodged from Ireland. You will need to do a practical test when you arrive in Oz.

Different states have different requirements but the license is mutually recognisable.

Regards,
    Declan Clune

• Registered Users Posts: 46 road dog

Thank you Declan for your reply :)
    Is the practical test part of the ARTC or is that part of the test if going to get your license?
    I take it that your an agent of some sort so if you want to pm me some info about your service feel free
    Thanks again!

Advertisement