Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair - Adding bus during check-in

Options
  • 30-04-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi
    I have a question about RyanAir checkin process.

I already purchased my ticket and was thinking of checking in. During check-in process on their website I wanted to add a bus transfer to another airport, which was offered as part of the 'add-ons'. But at the final step the total included the original ticket price along with the new bus charges.

My question is, will Ryanair charge me again for the ticket as displayed during the check-in process?

Or will they just charge me the bus fare?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

moved to Travel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Where are you going to and which other airport are you transferring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 af1020

jjbrien wrote: »
    Where are you going to and which other airport are you transferring to?

Going to Luton and transferring to heathrow. But bus offered by Ryanair goes from Luton to Victoria, which I want to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

af1020 wrote: »
    Going to Luton and transferring to heathrow. But bus offered by Ryanair goes from Luton to Victoria, which I want to buy.

I added a child car seat as an afterthought for €20 last week and there was no other charges other than the €20. I think they just display the new total price so that you see the total paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

You dont need to go to Heatrow via Victoria would be wasting time. Theres a direct bus with National Express which links the 2 airports and takes an hour if you go the Victoria option its around 3 hours.

Check out http://www.nationalexpress.com/home.aspx

• Advertisement
Advertisement