Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble transferring funds from Bank to Credit Union

Options
  • 30-04-2013 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone could shed some light on an issue I have.

So, I'm trying to transfer funds from my PTSB bank account, to my Credit Union account. I have the correct account no. and sort code, but when I try to transfer the funds, it keeps coming up with the error message 'Non SEPA bills not allowed at this time'.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i know i cant transfer to certain banks outside business hours with my online banking. its a reasonably new "problem" but is apparently intentional. this may be it. try it between 9-4 tomorrow and see if it works. a quick call to your telephone banking should confirm if this is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Random wrote: »
    i know i cant transfer to certain banks outside business hours with my online banking. its a reasonable new "problem" but is apparently intentional. this may be it. try it between 9-4 tomorrow and see if it works. a quick call to your telephone banking should confirm if this is the case.

Thanks, I'll wait until tomorrow morning and try then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Random wrote: »
    try it between 9-4 tomorrow and see if it works. a quick call to your telephone banking should confirm if this is the case.

So much for anytime banking! Never heard that before

Advertisement