Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Valleys - Season 2

Options
  • 30-04-2013 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭

Starts tonight at 10 pm. 1st season wasn't particularly entertaining, reeked of desperation in fact. Surprised it got commissioned for a 2nd season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Well it's given MTV UK their second biggest ratings ever (behind Geordie Shore), so it's no surprise at all it's been commissioned for a second series.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Car crash tv at its finest

18-24 year olds in the UK are all over this rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I watched ten minutes of it last night and it made my eyes bleed.

HOW can those kids have gone on to it a second time? Maybe I'm just getting old and sensible but their carry-on is horrific.....SCARLIH for them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Montroseee

Merkin wrote: »
    I watched ten minutes of it last night and it made my eyes bleed.

HOW can those kids have gone on to it a second time? Maybe I'm just getting old and sensible but their carry-on is horrific.....SCARLIH for them :eek:

It's insane, they are being like that as they are desperate for fame. One or two of them may make a career out of it but the rest will look back in shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I love this show. It's so unbelievable bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I love this show. It's so unbelievable bad.

Stop it's absolute cringe !

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Gimme Geordie Shore any day!!

Heaven forbid they ever do a crossover one off between the 2! Can see Gaz and Chidgney (or however you spell the twats name!) coming to blows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Gimme Geordie Shore any day!!

Heaven forbid they ever do a crossover one off between the 2! Can see Gaz and Chidgney (or however you spell the twats name!) coming to blows!

Gaz would come to blows with anyone. Chidgey seems fairly sound, he dose not seem to be as much about himself as some of the rest of the lads.

But seriously do they have no shame on it ? Never seem the likes in me life. Your one that thinks shes a princess is absolutely away with the fairies !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

They are all borderline subwits. I say that because I don't get how they can go on TV, behave so DISGUSTINGLY and show not an ounce of shame.

I still love the show although I watch it through my fingers such is my disbelief for most of every episode.... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I really want to know what Carly is saying. Is it:

"Watch my hair"
    "Wash my hair"
    or
    'Watch my air"

???

• Advertisement
Advertisement