Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Xcover 2/Looking for phone

Options
  • 30-04-2013 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone seen this for sale anywhere? It's not on the cell providers sites from what I can see.

I have Samsung S2 which was damaged and is covered by insurance and apparently a replacement is on the way....when they get one back in stock :rolleyes:

I'm using an ancient Nokia N77 but I'm heading for Germany this weekend and I'd like a smartphone for all the obvious reasons. So I'm willing to buy one (ready to go) for under roughly €200 to keep as a spare etc

I like the look of the XCover but the you-tubes were a bit critical of screen and pixelation etc.

The 2 is supposed to be better.

I'm billpay 3 but have a pay as you go o2 sim so I can go with either provider

I use the phone mostly for email, some internet, small bit of FB/LinkedIn and media/music

Any suggestions

G

Comments

Advertisement