Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

binocular case

Options
  • 30-04-2013 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

ive been looking for somewhere that makes custom leather cases for binoculars. i hae a set of swaros and the case they came with is like most cases nowadays. canvas. now dont get me wrong its a great case and well padded in case a fall but id like a neat leather case when the need arrises. any help appreciated i have hit a dead end on the net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Can I suggest a peli case? you can cut out the foam inserts to fit the bino's in safe and snug.

If you paid the money for the binos, then another few euros for the peli will be worth it

http://literature.peli.com/sites/default/files/peli_cat_cases_en_0.pdf

Cathy's the girls name there.

Tell her I sent ya :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

There is a chap in, i think, Co. Kildare (Leinster anyway) who featured in The Irish Times weekend supplement about 2 years ago. He makes Flight Cases for pilots, custom weekend bags etc from hides he imports, all with a vintage sewing machine. If you have a search on Google you might uncover him. If I find the name I will post it.

Advertisement