Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good strategy game for either PC or ipad, akin to Clash of clans or BYM?

• 30-04-2013 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

... that's Backyard monsters - couldn't fit full title in.

I played BYM for most of last year, on the Kongregate site. They stopped supporting it on there pretty much so I went and played it on Facebook too, still have it there but gave up on it, finally.

Found Clash of clans, and have my base up to level 54, but the game has been riddled with bugs for me since the off. I bought a fair bit of gems along the way, and moaned to the app store customer service, and got a result! Getting every cent I spent on it back, yay! [it helped that the Mods on the CoC forums banned me for complaining on their forum ... the app store were not pleased about this and saw it my way!]

I'd like a similar game to these, if anyone has played either or both, any suggestions? I've found nothing as good on either iphone/pad or PC.

I like strategy, and the ability to attack other players, level up, make your base more 'awesome' etc ... so anything like that I'll at least give a try.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭Wossack

played Travian, or Ogame? two big ones afaik (or used to be lol, been years)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Tried Ogame early last year, a couple of online mates were on it - it totally confuzzled me! They tried explaining, but with me, at times it really is "explain as you would to a 5yr old kid" :D

I'll look up the other one, cheers.

Advertisement