Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malamute owner?

Options
  • 30-04-2013 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all! I'm looking for the owners of my Alaskan Malamute pup's brothers and sisters, in case they might be interested in reintroducing the dogs for walks etc. Her litter was born June 8th 2012 near Newbawn, Co. Wexford. If this is you or if you know someone who owns a 10 month old malamute, please let me know!

I have a girl, she was 5th born in the litter and was second last to leave home. The last was another girl, 1st born. I would love to know where they all ended up and hopefully stage a little reunion.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

I don't understand what purpose this would serve? Is this a common occurrence these days? (Genuine question)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

its the new form of "putting the keys in a bowl"

Advertisement