Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Hour Vet Dublin

• 30-04-2013 11:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

Friend just told me his cat died moments ago and was wondering is there anywhere to bring it to now to get it checked and see why he died?

Googled it and UCD was the only recommendation for a 24 hour vet but the number wasn't in use.

I don't want to tell him it's pointless getting it checked so looking for any other recommendations.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

There's not really any point bringing the cat to a vet now tbh. UCD do free post mortems so my advice is to contact his normal vet to book it in and bring the cat tomorrow during working hours 9-5pm. The post mortem report will be sent back to his vet then. It includes "group disposal" or he can pay for individual cremation if he prefers either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭MadMardegan

anniehoo wrote: »
    There's not really any point bringing the cat to a vet now tbh. UCD do free post mortems so my advice is to contact his normal vet to book it in and bring the cat tomorrow during working hours 9-5pm. The post mortem report will be sent back to his vet then. It includes "group disposal" or he can pay for individual cremation if he prefers either.

Ok thanks.

Advertisement