Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue RIZLA,Red RIZLA or Green RIZLA

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

when ur chillin havin a "smoke"

which are the better skins of choice

blue rizla
    red rizla
    or green rizla? u decide :D

Why did you put 'smoke' in quotation marks?

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Hamiltonion

Rizla Silvers are the only way forward, or OCBs are nice but the lack or ridges tends to make em burn unevenly

Rips for the truly wasteful

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Rizla Silvers are the only way forward, or OCBs are nice but the lack or ridges tends to make em burn unevenly

Rips for the truly wasteful

Try the silver "smoking" brand, is actually better. The rizlas are so big you have to tear half of them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Guys, guys, guys.

Definitively;

Silver Rizla (large, backrolled) = Black OCB > Blue Rizla > Green Rizla > > Those ones you get with Amber Leaf > > Red Rizla.

I've done extensive tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Hamiltonion

srsly78 wrote: »
    Try the silver "smoking" brand, is actually better. The rizlas are so big you have to tear half of them off.

Have you been watching me secretly? That's exactly what I always need to do! Want the absolute min of of a lip on it

+1 on the smokings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

TBH it all depends on what your smoking.

Green stuff = Silver, Blue if your stuck
    Brown stuff = Red, Blue if it's tasty!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Rizla, lol.

Rips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

The less paper the better, so blue or silver. or backwards roll the "rips" - won't smoke a spliff unless its done this way, feck that 3 green/red skins wallpaper nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I prefer a pipe myself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

benson and hedges
    the shop I work in used to ship out about three hundred boxes of Benson gold a day. Yesterday we sold 12. Thats some hit.

Boxes of Amber leaf have gone the opposite way.

Personally I quit smoking and as such am a better person than you filthy animals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

The less paper the better, so blue or silver. or backwards roll the "rips" - won't smoke a spliff unless its done this way, feck that 3 green/red skins wallpaper nonsense.

I really don't understand why people roll 3 skinners. They're a pain in the arse to roll and a pain in the arse to smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

kylith wrote: »
    I really don't understand why people roll 3 skinners. They're a pain in the arse to roll and a pain in the arse to smoke.

Coz the shop was out of big skins duh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

AgileMyth wrote: »
    the shop I work in used to ship out about three hundred boxes of Benson gold a day. Yesterday we sold 12. Thats some hit.

Boxes of Amber leaf have gone the opposite way.

Personally I quit smoking and as such am a better person than you filthy animals.

They've even put Amber Leaf into the machines now.

You can't argue with the price. You get your filters and skins with the box and it's a good tobacco. No wonder they're selling like mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

ColeTrain wrote: »
    They've even put Amber Leaf into the machines now.

You can't argue with the price. You get your filters and skins with the box and it's a good tobacco. No wonder they're selling like mad.

No good when you are hammered drunk though

srsly78 wrote: »
    Coz the shop was out of big skins duh.

Nope, some people seem to buy them for preference. I know people who've been rolling with 3 skins for years and when I offer them the big ones instead they look at me like I'm mad. Bunch of weirdos.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

Nope, some people seem to buy them for preference. I know people who've been rolling with 3 skins for years and when I offer them the big ones instead they look at me like I'm mad. Bunch of weirdos.

Yea i know a few like that. they say its because the long skins arent long enough. But they use the gum off the 3rd one to stick 2 skins together so theyre just smoking 2 skins. i rather the long ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

No good when you are hammered drunk though

It becomes a challenge then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

I despise OCB. Blue are okay (as long as it's dry and not windy - Aka useless for festivals) Red or green, probably out of habit. Can't stand chocolate skins!! Or rips.

Real Life wrote: »
    Yea i know a few like that. they say its because the long skins arent long enough. But they use the gum off the 3rd one to stick 2 skins together so theyre just smoking 2 skins. i rather the long ones.

IME very few people have the knack of transferring the gum to glue two together, most people stick 1 to 2 with a bit of an overlap, then use half of 3 to wallpaper over the join in the other two.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

cup of tea wrote: »
    I can never remember which skins it is, where every second skin pulled from the packet has a different gum width to the previous one?. Annoying if your sticking 3 skins together and the middle crease and gum don't line up 100%. Anyone know which skins they are? because I always always fail to take note(maybe because of my mind being elsewhere ;) )

Reminds me of the paper that comes with Amber Lead in the boxes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

I find that the three skinners burn slower and are also slimmer, so it isn't as tarry at the end!

danslevent wrote: »
    I find that the three skinners burn slower and are also slimmer, so it isn't as tarry at the end!

The thinness depends on how much tobacco you use and how tight you roll. I try to roll fairly thin, and I know some people whose joints aren't much wider than knitting needles. There's nothing I hate more than a huge tobacco-y smoke that rips your lungs out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

IME very few people have the knack of transferring the gum to glue two together, most people stick 1 to 2 with a bit of an overlap, then use half of 3 to wallpaper over the join in the other two.

using the glue from the 3rd skin is the proper way, i can do this in my sleep now, not sure if i should be proud of that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

This thread is really not helping me give up smoking. Not at all, at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

I was told if you ask for a packet of red rizlas and 20 smokes you'll be arrested for drug abuse.

So I was.

LOL
    i was at a petrol station in rathmines on saturday morning , 3am ish
    ordered 20 silk cut and green rizla , paid the guy , and promptly moon walked into 3 garda that were standing behind me,

i grinned and said good morning , they all broke their hole and ignored me,
    glad i did not hear the twack of a surgical glove that morning :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

What tobacco do people generally prefer when rolling spliffs?
    I rather loose stuff as i find it easier to roll and the smoke is less harsh.
    a lot of my friends rather breaking cigarettes into them though.
    What's the boards consensus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What tobacco do people generally prefer when rolling spliffs?
    I rather loose stuff as i find it easier to roll and the smoke is less harsh.
    a lot of my friends rather breaking cigarettes into them though.
    What's the boards consensus?

No tobacco.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

mikom wrote: »
    No tobacco.

Not easy on the wallet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

when ur chillin havin a "smoke"

which are the better skins of choice

blue rizla
    red rizla
    or green rizla? u decide :D

Blue... Always Blue. I treat it like an American Express card. I never leave home without the Blue..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

mikom wrote: »
    No tobacco.
    tis not in the states we are :P
    got to conserve our shmoke

Advertisement