Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Migration Lawyers / agent

Options
  • 01-05-2013 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

Folks, I hope someone can be of assistance here.
    I am looking to secure the services of an agent. What I require is:
    • I am looking at going down Skilled Independent 189 or State sponsorship and indeed it would be great if this person has contacts in the recruitment world so a 457 visa could also be considered whilst waiting on the 189.
    • An agent who is familiar with the ICT codes, so maybe they could offer advice as to which one to hit as some of the quota's have been reached.
    • Would an agent based in Ireland (I am based in Ireland) or Australia be better ?
    • In General can anyone recommend someone.
    Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Give the immigration agency a call. I'm not sure if any migration agent will have all the answers you're looking for.

http://theimmigrationagency.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Carlosd

Drop Declan a line, he has an office in Dublin and Kilkenny dclune@visafirst.com

6541 wrote: »
    Folks, I hope someone can be of assistance here.
    I am looking to secure the services of an agent. What I require is:
    • I am looking at going down Skilled Independent 189 or State sponsorship and indeed it would be great if this person has contacts in the recruitment world so a 457 visa could also be considered whilst waiting on the 189.
    • An agent who is familiar with the ICT codes, so maybe they could offer advice as to which one to hit as some of the quota's have been reached.
    • Would an agent based in Ireland (I am based in Ireland) or Australia be better ?
    • In General can anyone recommend someone.
    Thanks for reading.

Advertisement