Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double posts on touch site.

Options
  • 01-05-2013 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭

I've noticed this in a few different threads but it doesn't happen all the time.

Sometimes on the touch site, when going through a thread, the last post on one page is repeated as the first post on the very next page. (If you understand what I mean).
    I've switched to the full site to check its not just a double post. It seems to be a bug.

I just noticed it in this thread. http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056783214/661

The first post on that page, (the one with the cats), is also shown as the last post on the previous page.

I'm using iPhone 4S. iOS 6.1.3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

The first post I see isn't of cats - how many posts per page do you have?

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

The first post I see isn't of cats - how many posts per page do you have?

Danny

I dunno where that is in my settings but I just looked through a few threads and I see 12 posts per page in all of them.

In that thread I linked to here's what I see as the last post on one page, and the first on the next.

*facepalms* I can see deleted posts; I just checked with my regular user account and have confirmed it as an issue. I've added it onto the bug tracker, we'll see about getting it resolved when we can - thanks.

Danny

Howdy,

So this came up on our touch bugs run through today but I'm no longer able to reproduce; is it still occurring and have you any recent examples?

Danny

• Advertisement

Howdy,

So this came up on our touch bugs run through today but I'm no longer able to reproduce; is it still occurring and have you any recent examples?

Danny
    It doesn't happen regularly anymore at all. It's only happened once in the last couple of weeks but I never got a screenshot.
    All quiet since then.

Cheers, I'm going to mark this as resolved but not close the thread. If you notice it again please drop in an update this thread and we'll re-open the bug.

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement