Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Money Card - Warning!

Options
  • 01-05-2013 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Make sure you read the FULL Cost of this card!
    They even Charge for non-use of the card!

http://www.o2online.ie/o2/uploads/pdfs/o2-money/O2-Money-Tarriffs.pdf

And they can't cancel it unless it's under €5.
    Ditched it ages ago, now they want to charge me and can't cancel as there's €6.50 in it!

I have to get a new card use it and cancel it to avoid charges ... For non-use!!!!

(Read some of the other charges HIDDEN in their website as linked above!)

.......AVOID!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

..so you hopped on something, didn't read the terms associated, and now dislike it.

Most prepaid cards have fees of these sorts dangling off them - it's how the organisations make their money. Folks should make themselves aware before deciding which card is for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Stupid question on the o2 Money Card; I signed up and got one of these cards months ago (possibly a year ago, if not longer) but never used the bloody thing. Never put a cent near it. Would I get charged any fees for leaving it idle so long or what would be the situation there? Cheers.

Advertisement