Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing in the city centre?

• 01-05-2013 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm wondering is there anywhere I can print documents from the Internet in the City Centre?

I do have a home printer but the Ink is unaffordably expensive. They told me a pack of lies in Currys about how durable the Ink would be, very dishonest.

Thanks

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Freiheit wrote: »
    Hi I'm wondering is there anywhere I can print documents from the Internet in the City Centre?

I do have a home printer but the Ink is unaffordably expensive. They told me a pack of lies in Currys about how durable the Ink would be, very dishonest.

Thanks

K

Any of the internet cafés will do it for you. I normally go to the one opposite the corner flag on Upper Henry Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You could try getting your ink cartridge refilled for a lot less than a new cartridge. There is a place called the Ink Refill Depot down in Denmark street that do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Thanks, I might contact them, although my experience with refills in the past wasn't great. Often the ink stopped working soon after the refill, albeit with a different printer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭betonit

oconnors cameras bottom of william st seem to be able to print anything on anything there and then if they cant theyll direct you

Advertisement