Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackhall Boarding Kennels

• 01-05-2013 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

http://www.activevetcare.ie/boarding-kennels - They don't have there own website.
    Anyone ever used these kennels? Good/Bad experiences?

How do your indoor dogs adjust to outdoor boarding? I am really worried that my guy will hate it and be very distressed.
    I have tried looking for in-house boarding but alot of people do not do it for large breeds :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Will PM you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Is Drogheda convenient for you? I know a great home boarding facility there let me know if you want the details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Their boarding facilities could be better, but not the worse ive seen. Their staff are constantly busy as Dunboyne pound is also on the premises, those kennels are right next to the boarding area, so make sure all vaccinations and including kennel cough are up to date. The staff are nice though so id have no worries there, its basic but i feel they need more staff for the levels of dogs they have there.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Is Drogheda convenient for you? I know a great home boarding facility there let me know if you want the details.

Hi TillyGirl, Yes I could travel to Drogheda. Can you pm me the details please. Just got another recommedations for Drogheda, I have a feeling it might be the same place :D Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

anniehoo wrote: »
    Their boarding facilities could be better, but not the worse ive seen. Their staff are constantly busy as Dunboyne pound is also on the premises, those kennels are right next to the boarding area, so make sure all vaccinations and including kennel cough are up to date. The staff are nice though so id have no worries there, its basic but i feel they need more staff for the levels of dogs they have there.

Thanks Anniehoo,
    Just got the more or less the same feedback on a pm. I will keep looking for now, it will be hard enough to leave him so want to find the right place so at least he will be happy even if I am a crying mess :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

PM sent

Advertisement