Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom customer, eMobile plans

Options
  • 01-05-2013 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

I am an Eircom landline/broadband customer but both my wife and I are with 3 for mobile.  3 have changed their plans to be considerably less attractive than they were 2 years ago, so I am looking at options.

Can you confirm, as an eircom customer, how many mobiles can you have at the discounted rates? Could both myself and my wife avail of the discount rates? 

I am on the 24mb broadband with evening/weekend calls package. Can I avail of the eMobile 39 euro unlimited option with this plan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

BigMoose wrote: »
    I am an Eircom landline/broadband customer but both my wife and I are with 3 for mobile.  3 have changed their plans to be considerably less attractive than they were 2 years ago, so I am looking at options.

Can you confirm, as an eircom customer, how many mobiles can you have at the discounted rates? Could both myself and my wife avail of the discount rates? 

I am on the 24mb broadband with evening/weekend calls package. Can I avail of the eMobile 39 euro unlimited option with this plan?

Hi BigMoose

We have a dedicated team who deal with the FMC (all in one bundles with eircom / eMobile) It may be best to call them on 1800 303 453 and an agent can go through all the packages in detail for you.

https://secure.eircom.net/bundles/

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement